Mexico City, January 14, 2014 – Corporación Inmobiliaria Vesta, S.A. B. de C. V. (“VESTA”) (BMV: Vesta), one of the leading pure play industrial real estate developers in Mexico, announced today that it has signed an agreement to extend Nissan’s Trust contract from 25 years to 40 years. Both companies signed a contract on December 17, 2013 to launch the supplier chain park (Doku Seizan Park) located within the new manufacturing complex Nissan Aguascalientes 2, inaugurated on November 2013.

In addition, Vesta has also signed five new lease agreements for build-to-suit facilities with a total gross leasable area of 110,267 m 2 (1,186,904 SF) with Nissan Mexicana (“After Sales”), Posco MAPC, Industria de Asientos Superiores (Tachi-S), Nissan Mexicana (“Nissan Logistica”) and Sanoh Industrial Mexicana.

Furthermore, Vesta will also be building two additional inventory build-to-suit facilities with a total gross leasable area of 43,603 m 2 (469,335 SF), which are not yet contracted.

As a result, the total gross leasable area of the initial phase will amount to 153,870 m2 (1,656,239 SF).

The total investment for the initial phase would be of approximately US $57 million. We expect that once it stabilizes, the monthly average rent per square meter would be of US$ 4.34.

The 75.9% of the total stabilized revenues will be generated during 2014, of which 44.1% will be recorded starting January, while the other 55.9% will be recorded starting September 2014.

We expect to collect the additional 24.1%, which will represent the total balance of the stabilized revenues and corresponds to the inventory buildings, during the first quarter of 2015.


Vesta is a real estate owner, developer and asset administrator of industrial buildings and distribution centers in Mexico. As of September 30, 2013, Vesta owned 100 properties located in modern industrial parks in 11 states of Mexico totaling a GLA of 1.26 million square meters. The Company has multinational clients, which are focused in industries such as aerospace, automotive, food and beverage, logistics, medical devices, and plastics, among others. For additional information visit:

About Nissan Mexicana

Established in 1961, Nissan Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. It includes Headquarters, Marketing, Sales, Distribution, R&D and Manufacturing Operations in Aguascalientes, Mexico City, Cuernavaca, and Toluca. Nissan Mexicana has more than 14,500 employees. In 2012, it sold 244,962 vehicles in Mexico, reaching a market share of 24.7% (5.9 b.p. above that in 2011), and produced 683,323 vehicles for local consumption and exports. Nissan is committed to its environmental performance under the Nissan Green Program 2016, which is focused on the reduction of CO2 emissions and an increase of recycling. In addition, the ANDANAC/Nissan Foundation has a social support fund that contributes to the construction of schools. Over the last 11 years, it has built and equipped more than 73 schools benefiting more than 150,000 children.

Acerca de Nissan

Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., the second largest automobile manufacturer in Japan, with headquarters in Yokohama, is also part of the Alliance Renault-Nissan. Operating with more than 236,000 employees worldwide, Nissan sold over 4.9 million vehicles and generated revenues of 9.6 billion yen (US $116.16 billion) during 2012. Nissan offers a large gamut of vehicles, over 60 models under the brands of Nissan and Infiniti. In 2010, Nissan presented the Nissan LEAF, and continues to head the efforts to reduce emissions to zero. LEAF is the first completely electric car mass produced and is now the highest selling electric car in history. For further information about our products, services and sustainable commitment, please visit our web site at

Investor Contact in Mexico:

Juan Sottil, CFO

Iga Wolska, IRO

Tel: +52 55 5950-0070 ext.124

In New York:

Lucia Domville, Grayling

Tel: +1 646-284-9416